You have to start with a Molson Canadian for fucksake. You're in the Toronto airport after all.
Given the choice of heading into the city of Toronto during our six-hour layover, or sitting at the airport bar, what do you think Mr. Bretthead and I decided to do? Airport bars are the best (except for the occasional mass shooting story you have to listen to). What are some random questions that cross my mind while downing my second beer here:
- How many beers can I drink, and still be allowed to board my flight to Dublin?
- If a girl is (a) decent looking, and (b) wearing either leggings or something highlighting her boobs, then I'm in, is that wrong?
- How sexy would it be if the stewardesses from rival airlines start a West Side Story type of brawl in the middle of Pearson Airport.
- Why is Toronto's airport named "Pearson Airport". I've never heard of Pearson, so really, how important of a person could this "Pearson" person be?
- Why the hell didn't a company that rhymes with Momcast, pay for us to be in the Air Canada Lounge?
- Should I take advantage of the "Buy a Beer Get a Shot" special?
I just got my first stamp in my Passport, and I can't wait to explore Dublin. I've been told I'm "Dublin Handsome" and I can't wait to test that theory out.
"Yes Julie, I'll take another Rickard's Red. Thanks!"
Good job Jeff. My immediate feedback on each bullet would be:
- Unlimited. Dude, we are going to Dublin where everyone is drunk.
- I know what you are trying to say here but you aren't really making sense and I totally understand why. Wow. Wow!! (I looked again between wows)
- The airlines around here sure make their employees wear unis. I want to grab some beer bottles and start chanting, "Warriors. Warriors........ Come out and play-aaaaaaaaa."
- This was a masterpiece. Good job Geoff (Jeff).
- Right?!!! WTF?
- Tough call. Since we are on round three of beer and still have over three hours to go, let's hold Julie and Olga off from getting us shots.
That was good stuff on the fly. Get it? On the fly?
Next stop? Dublin. Make that the bathroom. We are gonna get a shite-load of comments on this post.