I just returned from a long weekend in Sin City with a bunch of friends. Nobody got arrested or hurt, so I’d say it was a successful trip. I take that back – my wallet got hurt pretty badly, but the price of entertainment softened the blow.
My buddy said, “I just want to remind everyone that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and on my Facebook page.” I defriended him immediately. Not being one to kiss and tell (unless you ask me directly), I will only recap out of context – way out of context. Things said and heard in no particular order:
· Your hair is purple again.
· Unless we hang out with P Diddy.
· I love single moms.
· Look at the midgets!
· I’m glad we didn’t get soaked by blood.
· I’m cold.
· Which hooker shoes do you want me to wear?
· I’m looking forward to a shower.
· I went to sleep alone and woke up next to The Hut.
· Woo Woo Girl.
· There is another Elvis!
· She is trying too hard.
· I love bacon so much.
· Happy little red chips.
· You are out of my age demographic.
· We are going to Home Sauce?
· Look at the slow motion fight! Oh, now they are going to kiss. No, they are fighting again.
· I get dibs on Vegas!
· There is a guy asleep at the bar.
· I’m leaving this table ahead damn it!
· Did you bring the blowjob stuff?
· That pull is a push.
· Did you get the bacon video?
· Honey badger don’t care.
· Do you know who Franco Harris is?
· Somebody is puking all over the men’s room (at 10am).
· The glass elevator is great for looking up skirts. She has on pink panties.
· That was reckless.
· Let’s buy that pouch of vodka.
· She is more hooker than you.
· Big Man Little Dog (in a track suit).